On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gomm...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Charles R Harris <
> charlesr.har...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Ralf Gommers <
>> ralf.gomm...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed. We can discard all commits related to NA and datetime, and then
>>> we should find some balance between how important the fixes are and how
>>> much risk there is that they break something. I agree with the couple of
>>> backports you've done so far, but I propose to do the rest via PRs.
>>>

> Charles, did you have some practical way in mind to select these commits?
> We could split it up by time range or by submodules for example. I'd prefer
> the latter. You would be able to do a better job of the commits touching
> numpy/core than I. How about you do that one and the polynomial module, and
> I do the rest?

I'll give it a shot. I thought the first thing I would try is a search on
tickets. We'll also need to track things and I haven't thought of a good
way to do that apart from making a list and checking things off. I don't
think there was too much polynomial fixing, mostly new stuff, but I'd like
to use the current documentation. I don't know how you manage that for
releases.

Chuck