Hi,

I added a new issue that is a regression about numpy.ndindex() that we
already talked. But it was a duplicate[1], so I closed it. I think it
got lost as the ticket wasn't marked for 1.7 milestone. Ccan someone
do it? I don't have the right.

This regression break something in Theano. We could work around it,
this also break stuff in SciPy from a comment in that ticket.

Fred

[1] github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/2781