Hi All,

This is to open a discussion of a change of behavior of `np.allclose`. That
function uses `isclose` in numpy 1.10 with the result that array subtypes
are preserved whereas before they were not. In particular, memmaps are
returned when at least one of the inputs is a memmap. By and large I think
this is a good thing, OTOH, it is a change in behavior. It is easy to fix,
just run `np.array(result, copy=False)` on the current `result`, but I
thought I'd raise the topic on the list in case there is a good argument to
change things.

Chuck