Citeren Gene Heskett <gene.hesk...@gmail.com>:

That seems to work, as in doesn't exit even if I run a second invocation of
usbhid-ups -a myups, both show up at the bottom of htop's listing, and both
responded to a kill from htop.

The output was:
[r...@coyote /]# usbhid-ups -a myups
Network UPS Tools: 0.29 USB communication driver - core 0.33 (2.2.2)

Using subdriver: Belkin HID 0.11

But no other output was seen.  They ran for about 2 or 3 minutes.  Since this
ups outputs a continuous string of status info, there must be something doofy
in the connection.  I'll check when I am awake, ERR_NOTSUFFICIENT_CAFFEINE
right now.

This is right what we expect. You clearly first need to read up on the README and INSTALL files, since these will explain how to set this up. Looking at the above, it is quite clear that your UPS is indeed supported, but you didn't set NUT up properly yet. We have been thinking about setting up a configuration wizard, but so far we're lacking the resources to do this. Sorry about that.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list