On 04/06/2014 at 09:44,
Bruno Salvador <bruno.salva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What Douglas can do is to patch the solis executable in
> /usr/local/libexec/nut/solis inside freenas, with the patches that I have
> posted in the forum:

Dear guys,

Following your suggestions I was able to make NUT recognize my UPS model.
Actually, the only modification I had to introduce in solis.c was to change
this line:

   if(  ( (RecPack[0] & 0xF0) == 0xA0 )

   if(  ( (RecPack[0] & 0xF0) == 0xA0 || (RecPack[0] & 0xF0) == 0xB0 )

Unfortunately some important information, as for instance the battery charge,
do not work (e.g., battery charge is always zero). But at least now I have
access to whether the UPS is on battery or not.

Please let me know if you are interested in fully supporting such class of
Microsol UPS in the upstream version. I do not understand the whole thing
to do it on my own, but I am willing to help you on this.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

--
Douglas A. Augusto