Charles Lepple writes:

On Nov 12, 2017, at 10:08 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> The HCL has an entry for a Cyberpower model CP1500AVRLCD. Not listed is the CP1500PFCLCD model, a newer, premium version of the unit; but the HCL does have an entry for the CP1000PFCLCD model.
>
> Pretty sure that the CP1500PFCLCD will work; but figure I ask if anyone knows for sure.

We have a bit of a backlog of HCL/DDL entries that haven't been pushed to the main website, including this one:

http://new.networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

This one is already on the stable list:

http://networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

The one that I'm looking at is the CP1500PFCLCD

Also, for others who might stumble across this, we have not yet seen any software differences between the PFCLCD and EPFCLCD (European) variants.

Well, in that case:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/docker-debian- jessie/docs/latest//ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1500EPFCLCD.html

So, you have the entry for the CP1500EPFCLCD already. I'll grab the CP1500PFCLCD model, and hope for the best.