Fuad Efendi wrote:
I found this in J2SE API for setReuseAddress(default: false):
=====
When a TCP connection is closed the connection may remain in a timeout
state for a period of time after the connection is closed (typically
known as the TIME_WAIT state or 2MSL wait state). For applications using
a well known socket address or port it may not be possible to bind a
socket to the required SocketAddress if there is a connection in the
timeout state involving the socket address or port. =====

This is related to server sockets, not client sockets.

It probably means that we are reaching huge amount (65000!) of "waiting"
TCP ports after Socket.close(); and Fetcher Theads are blocking by OS
waiting when OS release some of these ports... Am I right?

I don't think that is an issue.

Doug