From: Kai_testing Middleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: no nutch script file under bin directory

The nightly builds are all cataloged here:
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Nutch-Nightly/
The current nightly build is #153 from July 18.

For instance, you could do:
wget
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Nutch-Nightly/153/artifact/tr
unk/build/nutch-2007-07-18_04-01-20.tar.gz

--Kai