Hi,

Using nutch 0.9, although I get the same with a more recent nightly build.

I'm getting NPE fetching these two pages:

http://www.absoluteit.co.nz
and
http://defence.allmedia.co.nz

I've tracked it down by putting a t.printStackTrace() in the catch
(Throwable t) of the run() in Fetcher.java:
java.lang.NullPointerException
         at org.apache.hadoop.io.Text.encode(Text.java:375)
         at org.apache.hadoop.io.Text.encode(Text.java:356)
         at org.apache.hadoop.io.Text.writeString(Text.java:396)
         at
org.apache.nutch.protocol.Content.writeCompressed(Content.java:146)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.io.CompressedWritable.write(CompressedWritable.java:74)
         at
org.apache.nutch.fetcher.FetcherOutput.write(FetcherOutput.java:56)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.collect(MapTask.java:315)
         at
org.apache.nutch.fetcher.Fetcher$FetcherThread.output(Fetcher.java:343)
         at
org.apache.nutch.fetcher.Fetcher$FetcherThread.run(Fetcher.java:191)

I'm not sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Carl.