Hi Stevan,

I am using db.ignore.external.links property to limit crawl to a domain, and
I and getting a whole bunch of urls from other domains as well. I suppose
they are urls redirected from seed domain urls.

When I tried crawling with filter settings in **regex-urlfiler.txt and
crawl-urlfilter.txt files I didn't see these extra urls and I also
found that more urls from the seed domain were crawled.

For my automated crawling I need to use db.ignore.external.links property,
but I am concerned about the fact that it also results in covering less urls
from the seed domain. Is there a way to fix this ? I don't set TopN in my
implementation.

Thanks and Regards,
Neera