Hey there,

Just chiming in that we use the complete Nutch + Hadoop + Lucene stack
-- we download pages, index them for keywords, and then do heavy
Semantic Parsing on it to produce BI data. We also use a lot of
plug-ins for parsing and ranking information.

What we don't use is the 'built-in GUI search' ability... but besides
that, the core of our business is evolving around Nutch :)