On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM, john pradeep <yehohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Has Anyone deployed the sample app on EC2?
>>
>> Was Just trying to configure an EC2 instance, but wanted to know if anyone
>> did that already? so that I can use the same settings to remain consistent
>> with everyone.
>>

>> Regards,
>> John
>>

> We did a demo at JavaOne last year, and we used GAE, Amazon, and
> private cloud. But I'd defer to Sebastien to provide more details on
> the Amazon settings as we handled most of the details on that part.

I was using Tuscany C++ on EC2 and there was nothing special to it,
just an Ubuntu VM loaded with the Tuscany runtime.

Tuscany C++ provides a few scripts [1] to checkout and build the C++
runtime on a fresh ubuntu VM.

Similar story for Tuscany Java: pick an OS VM, install a JDK, download
and install Tuscany, or checkout the source and build it.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-cpp/trunk/ubuntu/
--
Jean-Sebastien