Hi folks,

Does NXLog support an ability to call a REST api over HTTP/S ? I want to
call this service at a polling frequency I define. The response returns
json formatted that would be parsed into nxlog shipped to logstash.

Any suggestions on the best approach? I know I can write and external
program to do this, just wanted to see it NXLog had an IM modules that
could be configured to support my need.

The im_http seems like its designed to just listen for the server to send
messages (unless I'm reading it wrong).

Thank you!

Chris