After missing the Eurasian Collared-Doves Thursday, I found them today
following Seth Ausbel's directions. They are on Curtis Road, by the last of the
3? houses on the north side a couple of hundred yards west of 259. Seth saw
them on the wires Tuesday, I saw the pair in the trees in front of the house
opposite a black mailbox. A bit further west, at the intersection of 260 and
Hamlin Road, a small flock of about 15 Common Redpolls flew into the trees
behind the yellow house, but flew away south after a minute or two. At Hamlin
State Park in the conifers by the entrance to parking lot 3 there was a large
flock of Pine siskins, maybe a 100 - I didn't count them.