Three of the aforementioned Ring billed gulls on Prospect Lake-- all with
reddish pink round wing tags-- was reported to Patuxent Bird lab.I only
received  a reply on two of the three birds. It appears that perhaps all were
from the  region west of Boston.

Here's what I had

Two of the birds tag #343 and #318 are from Worcester County,Massachusetts.
The  third I have not received any info but likely the same  region as the
other two.

here  are the full details for both RB Gulls:

Band # 0994-06449 2 343

banded  11/18/2009

hatched in 2008 or earlier sex  unknown

Location banded : Upper Blackstone waste treatment plant,Worcester,
Worcester  County, Mass (47 miles west from Fenway Park, Boston ) coordinates
lat
42.21556 long  -71.78806
^^^^^^
band # 0994-03425 318
banded 11/04/2009
hatched in 2008 or earlier sex unknown
location banded: Northborough,  Worcester County, Mass -coordinates
42.28444; long  -71.65556(39 miles west of Boston)

Both birds Banded by :Dr Tom French ,State of Masachusetts-Nongame Division
of Fisheries and  Wildlife Route 135 Westborough, MA  01581 3337
Good birding,
Peter
Brooklyn Bird Club
_http://peters-prospect-bird-sightings.blogspot.com/_