-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [ebirdsnyc] Hour-long David Sibley interview on line
Date:   Thu, 20 May 2010 19:47:36 -0400
From:   Ken Gale <nuffs...@riseup.net>
To:     eBirdsnyc <ebirds...@yahoogroups.com>

Hi, folks,
I don't think I have to tell you folks who David Sibley is.

On March 9th, I interviewed David Sibley for about an hour on
Eco-Logic, the environmental show I do on WBAI-FM here in NYC. I don't
know how long the online archive will stay available. This direct link
should still work:
http://archive.wbai.org/files/mp3/100309_110001tue11amtonoon.MP3

If not, go to http://www.archive.wbai.org, go to the bottom of the page
and click on "All Shows" then scroll to March 9, 11 AM and you should be
able to listen to it, even if you have a dial-up modem.

I am not on Birdchat or any other list, so I'd appreciate it if someone
could forward it anywhere you think people would be interested. We
talked about the craft of doing field guides, art, writing, the
connection between birding and environmentalism, celebrity and what he's
been doing lately.

Thank you.

Happy bird-day,
Ken

Ken Gale
Host/producer
Eco-Logic, WBAI 99.5FM, NYC
http://www.comicbookradioshow.com/eco-logic.html (environmental radio show)
http://www.comicbookradioshow.com/ecoglold.html (list of past shows,
podcasts & temporary archives and links to hear them)
http://www.comicbookradioshow.com/ra3.html (list of some permanently
archived shows and links to hear them)

WBAI is a 50,000 watt station in the Pacifica network broadcast from the
Empire State Building so our signal gets to New Haven, Trenton, Putnam
County and the Poconoes and on the internet even further, of course.

When the air and water are clean, thank an environmentalist. If not,
become one