It is my understanding that this bird has been fed by the "residents" for some time now, with no apparent ill effects.

I was not aware that warblers ate bread at all. Obviously the bird is being effectively opportunistic.

could anyone with much more knowledge on the topic, comment on the relative unusualness of a warbler doing so?
{ eating bread}

Arie Gilbert
No. Babylon, NY