He continues.

We will be accepting visitors tomorrow.  Just give us an idea of when.

Directions
Please email us ahead of time and tell us about when you want to come visit.
We live at 4777 East Lake Road, Burt, NY 14028.  However, this is not
accurate on Google maps.  So, just use this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4777+East+Lake+Road,+Wilson,+NY+14172&rls=com.
microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=4777+E+Lake+Rd,+Wilson,+NY+1
4172&gl=us&ei=JkvkTIv9KML6lweip9niDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=
1&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA
This is in the Town of Wilson (Niagara County) about halfway between the
northern termini of Rt 425 and Rt 78 (roughly three miles from either).
There is a common driveway on the north side of Rt 18 (Lake Road) that leads
to several homes, including ours.  Look for a hanging sign in front of an
area of woods and brush with our number on it (4777), on the west side of
the driveway.  There is a wooden stockade fence to the east of the driveway.
After turning into the common driveway, make the first or second left into
our driveway.  Please park so that you allow at least one way in and out.
Good birding!
Willie and Betsy
Willie D'Anna
Betsy Potter