Pt. Lookout 20 Jan

Eric Titcomb and I (Sy Schiff) birded the ocean beaches, jetties and the inlet
this morning. A large group of COMMON EIDER was on the east side of the west
jetty (counted 78) with a single male BLACK SCOTER. There were a few HORNED
GREBE between the jetties and a single COMMON LOON. Turning into the inlet, we
found 4 HARLEQUIN DUCKS close to the wall.

We walked north along the inlet and found 8-10 more Horned Grebes, a very large
flock of BRANT and a single BONAPARTE'S GULL in the water at the very north end.

Sy