We don't find this interesting or unusual. Linda & I have feeders
here on the North Fork of LI and get breeding RT Hummingbirds every
year that nest nearby. We also get them at our feeders in Vermont.
If you have seen a rarity I would be interested in seeing it in my
INBOX.
There are many breeding RT Hummingbirds throughout the State of NY
and New England.
Thank you Andrew but let's maintain a brevity by limiting our
reporting to facts that are interesting to us all.
Regards, Rick