From: bounce-38309051-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-38309051-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Baksh
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 10:08 PM
To: nysbirds-l
Cc: eBirds NYC
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Troupial at Roslyn NY...

Late this afternoon, I received a call from Erik Miller about a mystery
Oriole like looking bird that was found by Mary Normandia at Gerry Pond Park
in Roslyn NY.  I got out to the area and took some documentation shots for
review.  Erik later called and left a message indicating that he had
identified the bird as a Troupial (see the Birds of the West Indies) for
reference.  I think Erik's ID is spot on. Here is a link to a few photos
posted on my blog.
<http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2011/11/troupial-shows-up-in-roslyn-ny.html

Good Birding!

Andrew Baksh