Hi all,

I apologize for filling your inbox with a personal request, but I thought
it would be silly of me not to employ the sharp minds that constitute the
NYSBirds list.  I've received dead on suggestions in the past.  The short
of it is, I am leaving in a few hours to visit my aunt who is celebrating
her 35th wedding anniversary near North Conway, NH.  My schedule suddenly
opened up a bit, and I'd like to sneak some birding in.  I'm not holding my
breath, but I did read a report on NHBD of a few pine grosbeaks spotted in
Hanover at the beginning of this month.  My targets are the pine and
evening grosbeak, and of course anything else that presents itself along
the way.  I would very much appreciate any suggestions that would aid my
research tonight in my motel room as to where to go tomorrow.  Thanks all,
especially due to the short notice.

Good Birding,

Brien Hindman

--
"There is no better high than discovery." - E.O. Wilson
 <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eowilson176373.html>