In one spot, between 11:32 and 11:52 this morning, I saw (and photographed) Lincoln's Sparrow, Gray Catbird, Yellow-breasted Chat and Ovenbird in Bryant Park. The spot, as described previously by Ben Cacace, is near the back stairs of what appears to be an employees' entrance at the northeast end of the skating rink area. It is just south of the little manicured planted area which is south of the north restrooms and east of the last shop along the path. The Lincoln's Sparrow often hangs out in that planted area, as well - that's where I first spotted it. Hope you're not dizzy yet trying to visualize it:)

I ran into Peter Post and Gunnel Rydstrom, who subsequently saw the four birds, also within about 20 minutes.

We all walked over to the little park between 45th and 46th Streets, between 5th and 6th Aves., where we saw another Gray Catbird. The Wood Thrush that had been there seems to have left.

Ardith Bondi