The previously reported Northern Shrike at Floyd Bennett Field was relocated
today, just in time for the Brooklyn CBC. It was seen by several people
throughout the day actively feeding along the treeline at the back edge of
Field C. I have it noted the location in blue on a Google Earth Map here:

http://g.co/maps/tnb7k

Your best bet for viewing it is to park your car at the orange barricades at
the intersection of the runways and either scope the back of the field from
there or walk down the runway to get closer to the trees. When we first spotted
the bird it was perched on top of one of the bluebird boxes at the back of the
field. If the bird is not in that location, you might also check the edge of
the runway across from the remote control airplane field, where Doug Gochfeld
spotted it late Friday.

The Marbled Godwit was not seen today.

Good birding,

Rob