Saw the E mail there were warblers at Alley Pond, but today there was  not
much unusual birds to be seen.

However,  I saw what I am quite sure was an immature male Morning  Warbler
in the brush. The bird was on the ground, or perched low, and I spent  about
20 minutes watching it, trying to photo and figure out what it was.  It was
only about 30 feet away, and did not move or fly actively, spending most
of the time perched in the low brush or on the ground, occasionally
scratching the ground. I am not too familiar with Alley Pond Park, but the bird
 was
off the walk way going south to the pond, at to the right of top of a long
flight of stairs.

I know this bird is not supposed to be here this early spring, but with
lack of a wing bars,no eye stripe, no discernable eye ring, olive greenish
back, plain belly with a trace of  spots marking on its chest, I don't what
else it could be.

Andy Murphy