Alice Deutsch, Marie Winn and I joined Regina Alvarez' Central Park Conservancy botanical walk which began around 100th Street by The Pool.

Our bird observations included:

Double-crested Cormorant flyover
Great Egret flyover
Mallard
Rock Pigeon
Mourning Dove
Chimney Swift
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Warbling Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
Blue Jay
House Wren
Swainson's Thrush
American Robin
Gray Catbird
European Starling
Cedar Waxwing (flock of a dozen or so feeding on the bushes with berries near the Pool)
Northern Parula
Yellow Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
American Redstart
Mourning Warbler (in the shrubbery between the westernmost walk and Central Park West between 100th and 103rd Sts. about opposite the Bald Cypress tree) singing - which is how we found it.
Common Yellowthroat
Wilson's Warbler
Canada Warbler
Song Sparrow
Northern Cardinal
Common Grackle
Baltimore Oriole (pair collecting nesting material by The Pool)
House Finch
House Sparrow