From: bounce-72484421-8873...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-72484421-8873...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Baksh
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 4:45 PM
To: Harry Taylor
Cc: nysbirds-l; Nyc ebirds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Virginia's Warbler @ Alley Pond Park Queens County
(YES) reported by another birder....

Congratulations Mr. Taylor!

Birders, please see Mr. Taylor's note (see below), on where the Virginia's
Warbler was seen today at Alley Pond Park.

Based on recent reports, this bird has really expanded its feeding range.
Perhaps a good strategy when searching in groups would be to split up and
take chunks of the areas it has been reported recently.

Keep those reports coming, there are many birders who have tried several
times and still have not seen it yet.

Good Birding!

Andrew Baksh
Queens, NY