Hi All,

Spent around 2.5 hours in the Turtle Cove section of Pelham Bay Park yesterday.
When I first arrived, I had a pair of Common Ravens mobbing a Red-tailed Hawk
(I'm guessing the same pair that nested on a building in co-op? I've been
consistently seeing a pair in the park throughout November). In the mostly
matted Spartina, I heard and then saw well a late (Wintering?) Marsh Wren south
of the metal bridge. In the overgrown, brushy woodland between the bridge and
the driving range, I heard and saw a Common Redpoll as it flew in and perched
momentarily at the top of a tree. A bit later on, I flushed an American
Woodcock in the same area.

Good Birding,
Rich Aracil