From: Larry Trachtenberg <trachtenb...@amsllp.com>
To: NY BIRDS <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>
Sent: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 11:29 am
Subject: RE: [nysbirds-l] Fwd: [GABO-L] Birding TV Show and Bryant Park this
a.m.

Not to sound too curmudgeon, but seems like just another idiotic non-reality
“reality” show that I personally hope will not get made, it’s freak birders
instead of housewives, duck hunters, speed cookers, pawners, pickers, axers,
alligator shooters,Kardashians,ad nauseum.  Why indulge this inane exercise and
why is it on this cite?

Back to birds at Bryant Park 8:30 to 8:50 a.m. this morning: had one of the
woodcocks near maintenance shed south side (40th street), also a hermit thrush
and on the lawn a palm warbler (FOS).

Larry Trachtenberg
Ossining NY