Erik Miller just called to report that the YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER
continues just near the area where it was seen yesterday. He has heard it
sing a few times, but this time the bird is foraging higher up unlike
yesterday when a few of us had it on the ground and at eye level.

For those of you not familiar with "Little Alley", this is the area easily
accessed from the Upper Parking Lot - see the following link to a map from
the Queens County Bird Club that provides more information.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108956144867800375774.00044d2337fd26771ec4d&ll=40.748297,-73.759975&spn=0.026335,0.071754&z=14

>From the Upper Parking lot, head towards the bathrooms and make your way
down towards a Mature Pine Grove, if you see an area with new plantings
courtesy of the "Million Tree" planting project, you are in the right
spot.  Be patient and check all around.  Good luck.

Andrew Baksh
Queens, NY
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com