Hi everybody,
On Saturday 8/24/13  we will be presenting the 8th Annual Jamaica
Bay Shorebird Festival . Thanks to NYC Audubon, The American Littoral
Society and Gateway National Recreation Area for sponsoring the event.
We'll have guided walks on both the East and West Ponds. (see below for
full schedule).
If you're planning on joining us on the East Pond walks BRING BOOTS!!  The
festival is free but any donations to help defray cost will be graciously
accepted.

*Program Schedule*

*8am:*
Coffee and Donuts

*8:30-9:15am
*Welcome presentations

*9:15am-noon*
Guided walk around East Pond: Shorebird identification

*Noon-1pm
*Lunch (Bring your own or buy locally, within 5 minutes' driving distance)

*1-3pm
*Guided walk around West Pond: Shorebirds, waders, early migrating warblers

*3-4pm*
Shorebird photography (Lloyd Spitalnik)
Shorebird research (NYC Audubon)

*4-5pm
*Shorebirds of North America (Kevin Karlson)
All the best,
Lloyd
Lloyd Spitalnik Photography
www.lloydspitalnikphotos.com/main.php