I have learned from Paul Guris that there are still a few seats remaining
for the November 23rd Pelagic out of Freeport, LI.  If you were undecided,
I suggest you act before they are filled.  See Paul's e-mail below for some
of the possibilities on the trip.

In the meantime to wet your appetite, here is a link to a 2012 Pelagic
report http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2012/02/freeport-pelagic-2012.html.

While that trip was not in November, it gives you an idea on how good it
could be when birds are around.  We had excellent looks at several good
birds like an adult *Black-legged Kittiwake* that pretty much climbed on
board with us.

Hope this sways some fence sitters :)

Cheers!

Andrew Baksh