I observed a Snowy Owl today (1PM) at Orient State Park at the location
described by Patrick Haney in his post of Jan 17 copied below.

================
Snowy Owl - Observed late this afternoon on the north side of the road just
before you reach the ranger station.

The ranger told us two individual birds have been hanging around since before
Christmas but they were out on the beach where it was a long walk to get to
them. This past week one of the two individuals has moved into the marsh and
that is the bird we observed.

Patrick Hanly

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

--

Sent from my iPhone using 100% recycled electrons