Currently being seen on edge of pond

Here is a link to my current viewing location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:40.915445,-73.330526

04/24/2014 @ 7:40 AM

Arie Gilbert
No. Baylon NY

Sent from "Loretta IV" in the field

-------- Original message --------
From: Tim Dunn <timd...@optonline.net>
Date: 04/23/2014  10:55 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Arie Gilbert <ariegilb...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Prothonotary Warbler

Hey Arie,

I don't know the compass directions up there, as I gps'd my way there and am
unfamiliar with that preserve before today.

Drive into the preserve entry off Norwood Road and park at the circle in front
of the house/center. There is a large mural mounted in the grass. Next to it is
a gate and you enter the trail there. It is a concrete trail down a steep hill.
When you get to the bottom, take a right on the wooded trail and go about 40
yards. There is a wooden bridge that is collapsed in the middle (still safe, I
walked across it) - right after that is the area where the bird was foraging at
waters edge.

Very tame and cooperative bird, I came from work and had no camera, which I
really regretted.

Thanks,
Tim Dunn
Sent from my iPhone