I did a quick (15 min.) loop walk around the perimeter of the lawn late this morning (~11:40) on the way to work. I did not see any of the species Alan mentioned in his post (maybe the Pine, but no bins so not sure), but I did have repeated point-blank looks at a male Bay-breasted Warbler in the plantings near the northwest corner of the lawn. At one point it was perched right on one of the wooden benches, no more than 4-5 ft. away. Also saw 2-3 Common Yellowthroats and 1 Catbird. Heard a couple of warbler chip notes mid-canopy in a sycamore, but never laid eyes on the vocalist. I can only imagine what must have been present in the park earlier in the morning, or was there when I was but in hiding.