There were birders hard at work diligently searching FBF from the first light.
I left the scene of the crime around 1:15 pm crossing the bridge over to Fort
Tilden where I searched that area as well as Riis Park, until about 3:30 p.m.
when I finally conceded that the bird was elsewhere.

My only consolation for lots of walking today was a Parasitic Jaeger seen off
of Fort Tilden during a late seawatch. There were loads of gulls off shore at
Tilden dominated by Laughing Gulls with ample numbers of Bonaparte Gulls in the
mix. Many Laughing Gulls were moving west with small flocks of Black and Surf
scoters.  When I departed Tilden, the Gull flock had thickened but were further
offshore.

Good effort by all who came out to FBF today and put in the work!