The NorthEast Hawk Watch Conference will be in Holyoke MA on April 4, 2015.
We have an exciting program with lots to learn about our local raptors.

Please see the NEHW conference preview at:
http://www.battaly.com/nehw/conference/2015_preview/

or the preview for MOBILE at:
http://www.battaly.com/nehw/conference/2015_preview/small/NEHW_2015_641x360.mp4

The conference page with all information, including the program,
directions, local motels, a flyer, and birding near Holyoke, is at:

http://www.battaly.com/nehw/conference/

If you are wondering why there are more Red-shouldered Hawks around,
come for the "Increasing Red-shouldered Breeders" talk.

If you are a hawk watcher, come for the "Falcons on FIRE" talk (that's
Fire Island).
If you want to know about those majestic Golden Eagles, come for the
"Wintering Golden Eagles in New York" talk.
There is lots more, including live raptors and a documentary "Epic
Journeys", about 3 iconic shorebird species, for the birder in all of us.

I hope to see you at the conference!

Trudy
---
Trudy Battaly