The Snowy Owl is still here today, perched on the hunting blind as per
photos below. I believe this is the same Snowy Owl I have seen in the same
place  East of Tianna bayside parking lot, for the past several years. The bird
is  about 1/4 miles bayside north  off  Dune Road, so one will  need
glass/scope to see it. I believe it will probably be at the same  place for at
least a week if this is the same usual bird I have seen each year  on this
blind so if interested you will probably  have time to locate  it.

Andy Murphy

IMG_8458.JPG
IMG_8457.JPG
IMG_8469.JPG