I've had a couple of inquiries regarding overnight parking at the dock.
There are no temporal parking restrictions on the regular back-in angle
parking spots at the dock.

So, yes, there should be more than enough overnight street parking right at
the boat.

Below, I'm pasting the detailed directions given previously by Shane
Blodgett:

The boat is docked at Pier 6 in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn. This on Emmons