You can go after 5PM and at that time they don’t charge parking fees. I was
there yesterday around 5PM and it was pretty windy and most of the terns were
concentrated on the left side of the beach. You should park near the building
were the bathrooms are, you walk towards the beach and turn left and you will
find the terns (by the hundreds) sitting on the sand, flying around or feeding
(fishing) in on the shore. Yesterday, there was a Black tern and several other
species other than the Common terns that are nesting on the dunes.

FP