My apologies for the late report. I made my yearly hike up Slide yesterday
morning hoping for Bicknell's Thrush among the other usual characters.The
weather was perfect, no wind or clouds in sight. I began at 0630 and
finished at 1200. The hike was more quiet than previous years but I chalked
that up to going up in the middle of the breeding season when most of the
birds were most likely on eggs. I saw/heard the following:

Red-eyed Vireo-3
Least Flycatcher- 2
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher- 2 (birds simultaneously calling below first
"lookout" on the left side of the trail)
Black-throated Green Warbler- 4
Black-throated Blue Warbler- 6
American Redstart- 2
Blackburnian Warbler- 4
Magnolia Warbler -1
Yellow-rumped Warbler- 5
Blackpoll Warbler- 4
Ovenbird- 7
Black-and-white Warbler- 1
Purple Finch- 1
Dark-eyed Junco- 3
White-throated Sparrow- 4
Hermit Thrush- 1
Swainson's Thrush- 2 (heard  and seen close to the summit)
Bicknell's Thrush- 3 (maybe 4, birds were heard on the summit and when I
stopped to try and see one, one flushed from above me and 2-3 others were
zipping around calling and singing. Point blank looks.
Wood Thrush- 1
Red-breasted Nuthatch- 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet- 1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet- 2