I have not seen any reports positive or negative today.
I also want to alert people who use e-bird that a new Hotspot has temporarily
been created called - Stakeout Harris's Sparrow and I ask that people please
merge their checklists into this one, so we can keep things a bit more
organized (right now we have something like 50+ push pins for this one bird on
the maps)
To do this go to "My E-bird", click on "manage my locations" (on the right hand
side), then find whatever the location you used for the Harris's Sparrow then
click "edit" and then click "merge". When you click the Merge button, the new
hotspot should appear, click on it to merge your checklist into the new spot
and removing the old one.  Just make sure you are only merging in the
checklists with the Harris's Sparrow.
Thanks!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list.
Will RaupRegion 8 E-bird Reviewer