Hi everyone,

This past March, I bought a DSLR camera (Canon 7D Mark II with a Canon EOS
100-400 zoom lens). I finally was able to capture some of the great images
that I was lucky enough to witness. I have put my best photos of 2015 in an
album on Flickr. Most of the images are of birds, including some rarities,
but there are some insect and amphibian shots as well. Almost all were taken
in New York or Ontario. I hope you enjoy them.

This should be the direct link to the album, simply entitled "2015":

https://www.flickr.com/photos/107683885@N07/albums/72157661354472163

If that doesn't work, go to my Photostream:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/107683885@N07/

Then, click on "Albums", then on "2015".

Good birding!

Willie

Willie D'Anna

Betsy Potter