Thank you. Glad we are having a group discussion so we can make sure
everyone is on the same page. It's detrimental to the cause if everyone has
different talking points.

I suggest, in writing the council persons, to also include a specific
memory from one of your visits. Seeing a new species for the first time,
watching fawns feeding, or even spending quality time with family members
and meeting new friends. Particularly so if you are a Riverhead resident
who has voting power.