The Connecticut Warbler continues, just rediscovered after some careful
searching near Little Alley Pond. Others have seen it intermittently throughout
the day. The bird is currently feeding in dense cover right where it was
initially discovered, just down the steps from Vanderbilt on the right side of
the paved path. Watch and listen quietly for movement: I was only able to get a
visual on the bird after several minutes of tracking it's movement through the
swaying stems.

Cheers!
-Tim H