Monday, 9/6/16

I've been dropping in on my favorite Midtown pocket park over the past couple
of weeks and have spotted three different species of warbler, thus far, this
"Fall".  Last week had an Ovenbird, a Northern Waterthrush and a Common
Yellowthroat -- plus an immature American Robin.

This morning I swung by and the Robin was still present and joined by two
Ovenbirds and a Common Yellowthroat (same bird?).   This makes a least 22
species seen in this tiny park over the past 12 months.

Amy Simmons