Here are the particulars:

Date:  Sat, Jan 7
Time:  5:00 AM - approx 7:00 PM
Cost:  $190
Boat:  Brooklyn VI

We will be aboard the comfortable 100' Brooklyn VI.  The boat has a full
walk-around lower deck, upper deck, heated cabin, and galley where you can
get hot food and drinks.  The boat leaves out of Sheepshead Bay in
Brooklyn.  We intend to spend our entire time in NY state pelagic waters.

For more information check out our website.  If you have questions or wish
to make a reservation, please contact us by email or phone.  We hope to see
you aboard!

--

*Paul A. GurisSee Life PaulagicsPO Box 161Green Lane, PA
18054215-234-6805www.paulagics.com <http://www.paulagics.com>paulagics.com