Bobbi Manian, Kristin Costello and I obs a tawny rumped swallow in the vacant
lot south of the point lookout ball fields at end of lido Blvd. bird was alone
then loosely associating with tree swallows then alone again. Bird is faithful
to dirt path along water that passes broken concrete with rebar sticking out
about 50 yards south of parking lot. Bird has a smudgy forehead not bright
white with spotted undertail coverts. We tried to get some photos but windy so
not easy.

Dennis Hrehowsik
Brooklyn