As of 20 minutes ago, there was a large feeding flock (2000+) of large
gulls around the Robbin's Reef Lighthouse and Passaic Valley Sewerage
Commission outflow pipe. This area would be viewable from the Veteran's
Memorial Park area in Brooklyn or the Staten Island ferry area described by
Isaac Grant yesterday. Unfortunately for me in Bayonne, at the 9/11
Memorial at the end of the Ocean Terminal, I'm looking into the sun! If a
jaegar is within eyeshot of the Verrazano, it will undoubtedly be
attracted. Not sure how long the feeding will continue...

Mike Britt
Bayonne