Well what can I say, we New Yorkers are a tad slow. If you check previous
posts, you would have read where attempts have been made to obtain audio. We
will continue to try for audio and hopefully soon we could impress you?

Otherwise we will just default to those fine NY birders to make the "call."

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire